Thursday, February 8, 2007

First Off...Comments


Okay i'm planning on doing a lot of posts today!

(Hopefully)

But first off I'd like to address all of my commenters...


Dear people who comment on my blog,

I LOVE YOU!!

Thank you so much!

I love that you take the time to read my blog and when you comment it makes me really happy!

I know it might sound a little stupid....

><

But i really appreciate it

Thanks!

:)

And even the people who go as anonymous (Even though the mystery of who it is kills me!(Big curiosity problem))I enjoy reading theirs too although i like to know who its coming from so i can properly thank them and even if its harsh (and so far none have been) sometimes the truth is better even though it can suck sometimes.

;)

But anyways i'm just babbling nonsense right now so I'd like to reply to the most recent comment that i got.

Its from an anonymous person(If you'd like to tell me who you are it'd be greatly appreciated! *hint hint* *nudge nudge* :P)

It was left under my "No longer an item" post.


don't worry girlfriend. If there's one thing I know...It's boys. if you like one really go after him. You'll find the right guy soon honey, I'm sure.


Thank you and I'm pretty sure I may have found the right one but I want to start this differently than my other relationship. I want to get to know him better and let him get to know me better.

;)

I have gotten more self confident from my past experiences(at least i hope ><) and maybe even a little bit more wiser. If that makes sense cause right now I'm just typing out the first things that pop into my head and most of the time its nonsense

:P

So relationships are big drama that I'd rather tune down for now and move onto another topic...


I've gotten some requests(mainly from one person ;P) to continue posting my dream.

I would just like to warn you that it's been awhile and i don't remember as much. Pieces will be missing and details will most likely be more vague than before so.....i hope it's still as good as before.

Anyways I think I'll leave this off here and begin trying to remember my vampire dream.

;)

So until next post...

A.Q.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

honey, you don't even know me, but I like your plan about getting to know him. I'm glad I could bring happiness into your life.