Friday, February 9, 2007

Dream Time.....Maybe.....

~~~"Now kiss me."~~~


All right... i can promise you right now that I really dont remember too much and chunks are definitely going to be missing.

So let me fill you in on what i think you missed.

When i left to go to Eric's i dont really remember what happened. I dont remember anything at all about the letter or mission and the only part i can really remember is the very end.

So.....

I'll start from there and try to make it make sense...

><

...............


I had come to terms that my pale skinned, dark-eyed, gorgeous exchange student was a vampire.

Not only had i come to terms but i had embraced it and even fell in love with him.

I know that he loves me too. Although his reasons are unclear of why a magnificient being like him would pick a girl like me to fall in love with when there were plenty of other more beautiful girls to choose from. I do not complain because now I do not know what life would be like without him. Would I be able to go on living on if he somehow died? I find it hard to believe that i could.

He has this way of holding me in his lap that makes me feel so...protected, warm, and loved. Like nothing could ever take that moment away. I guess this is what love feels like. It's painful and confusing and it makes you cry a lot but it's the most wonderful feeling in the world and you will never experience anything as great as love.

I wanted it to last forever but fate had other plans.


"Why?!" I cried by his bedside. I gripped his hand in an iron grip and lay my head upon his chest. "Why does this have to happen to us?!"

Damian brought his other hand up to rest gently on my head. He began stroking my hair in effort to console me but my tears flowed freely.

"Shh." He whispered soothingly. His velvet voice caressing my ears. "This is for the best. You need to be able to lead a normal life one that's safe and protected."

I shook my head, "I dont want a normal life! Not if its without you! It's not fair! It's not fair!" I heard myself whine like a baby but didn't care. How could this happen? How could Damian be dying?

A soft musical chuckle graced my hearing and i saw his lips curve up in that familiar smirk. "Whoever said life was fair? This is my time to go. I lived longer than any other normal being and witnessed greater things than anyone. I also was lucky enough to fall in love with the most enchanting girl in the world and was smiled upon enough to have her fall in love with me." His smile grew and his razor sharp canines glinted devishly from the corners of his mouth. We drew closer and shared a teary kiss. (The tears provided by myself) I pulled away out of breath and stared into his dark ebony eyes. He was still smiling and his hand rose to wipe the tears from my face. I leaned into his hand and breathed in his intoxicating scent and was alarmed when even my human nose could smell death upon him.

"There must be something we could do..." I whispred hoarsley.

"The only thing that'll save me now is blood but....I refuse to revert back into my old ways and risk endangering the one I love." He smiled again and continued stroking my hair. His smile fell and was replaced by a worried frown at my silence.

"What are you thinking?" He asked his voice wary and laced with mistrust. "You know i would never do that Jessica." He warned a feteral growl rumbling in the back of his throat a soft warning that his temper was flaring. I ignored it and gripped his hand tighter.

"But-"

"No."

"Then you wouldn't-"

"No."

Why-"

"No!" He finally snapped as my pleading drove onward my human stubborness showing through. "Jessica for the last time no! I do not want to create more regret than i already have. Think of what it'd do to me if I killed you. How do you think i could live with myself?" His velvet voice held the sharpness of a concealed dagger. I was pushing too much but it wouldnt stop me. I was human after all, and his harsh words wounded me. I let go of his hand and sat back on my knees.

"What about me!?" I insisted. "How do you think I'll be after you're gone?!" I started to bawl again my voice converting to a high cracked pitch so much different then his smooth and musical voice. "Do you think i could go on living without you?! 'Cause you're wrong! I'd rather die than live without yo-!" I was surprised when I felt his hand on my mouth. He glared down at me from the bed his breathing ragged.

"Don't you ever say that!" He growled. "You have too many reasons to live to want to die. I'll always be by your side but you have to promise me, no matter what, that you will never give up on living." His tone was hard. I nodded against his hand and he let it drop and pulled it next to him. He collapsed down onto the bed and heaved a sigh. "Good. Now i dont think I have much time left. So I'd like to tell you something." I tried to resist bawling outloud and shook with my efforts as unheard sobs racked my body. He began, "Know that I love you Jessica. With my whole being. Nothing will ever change that. And i want you to know that once i'm gone i will still love you and will always be by your side though not in person." He paused to take a rattling breath. "And in this short time i would like to ask for you to be my wife." I stared at him for a moment and then finally broke down and bawled. I nodded my head and with a shaky breath i answered

"Y-yes!"

"Then come here." He beckoned with an elegant pale hand. I took his hand and flinched. I stared down at it in my hand.

"I-its warm...!" I gasped and stuttered. His usual stone cold skin was hot!

He nodded his head sadly. "Death is setting upon me quickly." i took a sharp breath and held in my tears as he brought me closer to him. "This mark will stay here so long as you love me and i love you." He said as i felt his canines dig into my neck and there was a sharp prick followed by a cool tingling sensation that numbed my neck for a split second and then disappeared.

He fell back against his pillow and looked at me.

"Now kiss me." He smiled. And i obliged.

This time he pulled away breathless and just uttered a simple phrase, "Oh god I love you..." before he pushed me backwards with exceeded force and i watched distressed as he began to light in flames. His veins came alive with fire and it puored from his body. I watched as his form slowly began to disappear and saw that he was still smiling. And with a desperate attempt i tried to reach him but only managed in getting out a few words.

"I'll always love you Damian!" I cried. I swear i saw him mouth 'you better' before the fire roared suddenly and vanished in a whisp of air leaving behind a whispered phrase,

"I love you Jessica."

I dont know how long i sat there tears coursing down my face and my chest heaving with sobs but after awhile i rose with a jolt and ran to the mirror hanging on the wall.

Sweeping my hair aside i looked at the place Damian had 'marked' me in the crook of my neck.

I lighlty touched the ink black lily that graced my neck.

"Damain" I uttered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Even to this day I still bear the mark of Damian. My love has never failed and his has lived on forever. As he promised he stayed with me the whole time renting out a large place in my heart for a home. I still wonder waht my life would have been like if i had never met my Damian.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Okay.....so.....

><

I'm kinda embarrassed about my dream....its kinda corny and mushy....

><

And it probably makes no sense because it doesnt even make sense to me

><

And there's so much missing from it that its not even like a complete thought/dream....

So i tried to use my 'writer's license' to fix it up a little and make it a little more interesting.

And now that I've written all this down i think i might write a story based on it.

Tell me what you think.

Comments appreciated.

;)

Your embarrassed friend,

A.Q.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow jess. that dream was great. You shouldn't be embarresed about that. I think it would make a great story! that was so sad. Most of my dreams aren't that complicated and don't make sense. Thanks for writing down the ending, I really appreciate it.
Nick :-)