Thursday, February 15, 2007

Criticize Me!


~~~~Just a random Pretty picture~~~~


Okay everyone!!


Since you guys all rock and are so nice i want to find out how I can be a better person!


You guys have to comment anonymously and tell me what i do that bugs you and what i dont do that bugs you cause i want to be as awesome as you guys are too me!


So dont worry about being nice


I wont know who says it and i wont cry or get mad i want it harsh and straight to the point!


So criticize away


If you were mad at me(or are) take it out on me now!


I'm ready for whatever comes my way!


And dont forget this is so i can become a better friend and person!


Now go be mean!!


If thats possible for you guys!


;)


A.Q.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you try and give advice but it sux

Anonymous said...

when you tell us to criticize you!

Anonymous said...

ok
my big chance to criticize you.
muahahahaha
I can't wait
actually I can't really think of anything to criticize you about
ummm...let me think.
i'm trying to be nice, but I like you just the way u r.
go figure?

Anonymous said...

Hmm..well, you're pretty amazing as is. My critisim, (which I don't think even counts as critism) is keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.