Monday, February 12, 2007

A Day of Love!

One of my favorite holidays is coming up!


Valentines Day!

~~~"Be my Valentine..."~~~




But....


I'm not prepared at all.......


I totally forgot it was this week


><


So if you guys dont get anything this Valentines day from me


its not cause i dont care about you!


Its because....I'm stupid!!


><


I cant believe i forgot!!


><


Please forgive me!!


I'll try to do my best to get gifts for everyone before Valentines day is over!


Valentines is the day where i get to show that i love you guys more than other days but i totally forgot!!


><


Waaah!!


I'm gonna go cry in a corner and mope!!!


...


Oh and heres another song for you guys!!


It's: Best Friend


By: Toybox





It's a happy song!!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95rOHDHx5B4&mode=related&search=





Happy Valentines Day guys!!!


Thanks for being there for me even when i was a pest(which is quite often... XD)


Love Ya!!


;)

1 comment:

Lily said...

so i expect a diamond necklace on Thursday RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT???????
^-^