Monday, February 5, 2007

Caged Animal...


I've been feeling really trapped lately.

Like I'm stuck in a cage of monotonous normality.

I've brought this up slightly in other posts but I really need to do something before i go out of my mind!!

Every day is the same thing and I'm going insane over it.

I keep on repeating myself but i just don't know how to word it.

I feel like there should be something else but nothings there.

Like somethings missing.

I feel like if i just had another life a different personality everything would be more....amazing!

But then i feel ungrateful because i have one of the most amazing lives in the world and even though i complain a lot i really am thankful maybe not as much as i should be but I'm still thankful.

I feel like we've all had our wings clipped and now we can never see the unseeable, think the unthinkable, and experience the unimaginable.

It makes me so...frustrated!!

I need to do something!

Something needs to happen!!

And soon!

Before then i hope my mood improves cause i hate making those around me unhappy/annoyed/mad because of my crappy attitude and lousy mood.

So sorry in advance for my crappy mood.

Love ya guys forever and ever!!

;)

~A.Q.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I know exactley what yur feelign
like there's a barrier that you can't break through and you think you want better but then you feel bad about it
I havn't found a cure yet but you'll be the first one I'll tell once I find one
maybe a new boytoy is the anwser?
eh?eh? ^^ teehee, you're too cute together!
aww young love!
I'll talk to you later darlin'!
I luv Lyssa more than you!!!!!!!!!
--Iluv2quote--

Unknown said...

Ugh that feeling sucks, For me, it usually passes...then shows up again later. The world is a boring place, no? Ah well, try something new or go somewhere new with your friends. It always seems to work. :]