Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I'm so tired....*snore*


Hi everyone.

As the title says I am tired...

Today was the first day back to school from break and those are worst than any monday in my book.

I usually dont hate school actually i kind of enjoy it but today....

It was just REALLY ticking me off!!!

*Sigh...*

Anyways...

My christmas was really great!

What made it one of the best was that my cousins were here!

My cousins, who I love to pieces, had moved to North Carolina about 2 years ago and I haven't really seen or talked to them in any form since then.

My aunt and uncle have a bad habit of shutting themselves off from the rest of the family...unless they need something...like money....

Anyways I have 3 guy cousins two younger than me,13 about, and one older than me, 16. They are so much fun to hang around with and they do the stupidest stuff too!!

Man I really missed them a lot.

It was one of those things where you know you miss them but when they come to visit you realize how much you missed them.

And I believe its doubly sad one they leave again.

But I can't complain much(Even though I do...but I try really hard not to!!) because I know I am one of the luckiest kids alive.

I realize this but I still have the bad habit of complaining once someone pionts it out or starts it first. Ive been trying really hard to break it but...its hard!

Boy! Look at me! Im not even talking about being tired anymore!

Man do I really ramble on!

*laughs*

Ah well!

That's what a blogs for right?

Rambling on about crap or how life sucks or rocks

Or how incredibly BORING it gets...

I think next post I'll talk about my beliefs and "religion"...

So if youre easily offended when it comes to religion then please dont read my next post...


Well i dunno if any of what I just posted makes sense but I wish you all good luck in life!

And know that I luv everyone of you!

(In a friend kind of way of course!^-^)


2 comments:

Ranguvar said...

Still got that hentai pic up? ^-^

Ranguvar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.