Friday, January 26, 2007

No longer an "item"

Sorry.
I probably should have posted this when it actually happened but....
I just didnt get around to it...
:)

Heh heh

I'm a procrastinator!

Anyways...

As you may know from the heading my boyfriend and I broke up.

It's nothing big and there was nothing to miss anyways.

I really didn't take it that hard and sometimes i think i should but...i don't.

I've moved on and now I'm just griping about school and how tired I am...

As usual!

:)

Heh...

Anyways...

I completely forgot what i was going to say....

But i do have a question...


Is it possible to have a crush on more than one person???


I kinda feel bad about it but its not love so....


I've been kinda bored lately...

Everything is so monotonous here...

I need some change before i go psycho!!

(More than i already am...)

I need adventure and danger...

RAaah!!

I'm going out of my mind!!!!

(Don't even say it...)

*sigh*

Oh well...

hope you guys have had great day(s)

I think i might go watch Beauty and the Beast now

I love beauty and the beast!!!!

I can really relate to Belle

WAAAHHH!!

I'm so high right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry girlfriend. If there's one thing I know...It's boys. if you like one really go after him. You'll find the right guy soon honey, I'm sure.