Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Good Morning!!


Hello everyone!

I'm a morning person, and my friends' worst enemy! So a warning if I post early it may sound a little...well...maybe very.... crazy!
^-^

Well....
So far this morning i haven't really done anything....
I kinda just woke up....
But i did have a cool dream let's see if I can get it to make sense...

I was living in an apartment with my mom, and no one else, but we were waiting on the couch, after thoroughly cleaning the apartment, for our exchange student to arrive. He was in college and I was in my senior year of high school.
There came a knock on our door and my mom was the one who got up to answer the door while I stood behind her nervously peering around her shoulder trying to get a peek at our new guest.
"Hello. Are you Damian?" My mother asked politely. And then i heard a voice a soft as velvet and rich as chocolate flow past my mother and trickle into my hearing.
"Yes. And you are Mrs. Brindle (*Note: That name is made up to cover my real last name.) "and Miss Jessica i presume." I listened, entranced, to the elegant lilts in his voice as he spoke.
"Well come in then and we'll show you around." My mother took his luggage and turned around to hand it to me. "Jess will show you to your room." I watched as our stranger came in through the door and let me tell you the words 'tall dark and handsome' did nothing for him.
He was tall but gracefully so, he had beautiful silken locks of raven black hair that was cut in jagged layers that complimented his angular, almost elfin, features. His skin was the palest i had ever seen, but not of an unhealthy pallor, it was pearly, almost translucent. His eyebrows were thin and elegant and arched as if he was always amused. And his eyes! He had the darkest most beautiful eyes I had ever seen and ever hoped to see. You almost felt like drowning yourself in those dark, velvet eyes of his. In fact i think i was because with a gasp i realized that i had been holding my breath.
"You're room is this way..." I said breathlessly. And out of the corner of my eye i saw his ethereal, pale lips turn up slightly at the corners in a smirk. It probably wasn't anything knew to him, strange girls losing their breath over him.
But soon i was to find out how literally they lost they're breath because our new stranger that had quickly stolen my heart was indeed...


A vampire!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(*Note: the picture is not supposed to be a picture of the vampire in my dream...it's just the best picture of a vampire i could find that wasn't 'R' rated...)

Well that's part of my dream definitely not the whole thing.

Tell me if you want me to continue.

Kay???

Well this is it for now so I'll leave off with another quote.


"People say that eyes are the window to the soul. So- if you are blind does that mean you have no soul? And if you're eyes are dark does that mean your soul is too?"

1 comment:

music is a weapon said...

pleez continue with ur dream
peec out home dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~music is a weapon