Friday, March 9, 2007

Long Time No See!!

Hiya!!
I know....
i haven't posted in forever but I'm posting now so don't kill me!!
><
Anyways.
I've been so tired lately and i dont know why.


I just cant seem to get enough rest.
I just hope i dont get sick from all this.
My head hurts a lot and my grades aren't doing too well from the lack of sleep either.
I got the proud grade of 67% in Math and my science grade went down...again. I didn't too well on an easy french test and i cant focus,think,speak clearly anymore.
I just.....ugh!
And I feel like I need a good cry because I'm missing the last two of my manga classes on Saturday. And I love it so much and i wont be able to say goodbye to them and give them hugs and it just sucks because i always loved going and it was something new and different and it helped with my drawings and encouraged my creativity and it was just a really fun realxing place to be and get away from everything.
*sigh*
On top of all that I'm not sure how much longer my dog is going to live.
He's lost too much weight too fast and he hasn't eaten anything and even when he drinks water it just comes right back up.
He's just not doing well....and I'm not sure whats going to happen.





And you know what really sucks?
I hate being down.
I dont like crying!
I want to laugh and have fun!
I want to be happy, i like being happy!!



And I'm finding that it's getting harder to lose myself in everyone and thing around me and enjoy the moment...which is what i used to do so easily before.
I dont want to become depressed again.
urgh!
There's too much drama and highschool!!
><
Ah well....
So....
hope you guys have been doing well!
Can't wait until the play huh?
:)
I'm listening to one of my favorite songs!
It's Once Upon a December from Anastasia
Ever heard it???
It's really good!
I love the movie too.
Well....
Some of us have to be to school bright and early tomorrow (><) (from 9am to 3 pm!!)
oh and go watch the video at the bottom
I love the song! and the singer is pretty cute too!!
;)

tee hee!
;)
A.Q.
the professional moodswinger



1 comment:

Natsuko101 said...

thats a strange video.....

Im sorry for whats happining to Rudy!!! Think of it THIS way, he wont fart in everyones faces!!!
HAHAHAHAhahaha......

*looks away* sorry... *cough*

Dont worry! You will get better sooner than u know it!

Watch it and laugh!!! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

i WAS gunna show u the Spamalot version (i like it better) but u r gunna see it and i donnt wanna give it away! but if u wanna, here, (just pause and fast forward to 3:20 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Lv5HrczvE

I hope thngs get better!! I LOVE YOU!!!