Thursday, February 8, 2007

First in Awhile



I know this is a little late but i didn't get around to writing about it when it actually happened.

So this big event was...........


my school's first snow day in freakin' forever!!

I generally dont like the cold or snow(except the way it looks....So Pretty!! :D)

But i just LOVE it when it gives us a snowday!!

;)

It was kinda stupid tho'

It kinda had no point but hey! Who was I to complain about a day off of school.

The one thing that i didnt like about it was that it screwed everything up like schedule wise.

But that was it.

I still wasn't able to sleep in late though.... >.>'

:D

So even tho' the day was uneventful (altho' a bunch of friends and I tried to get together but it didnt work out..... >:( ) it was great to have a day off of school.

Which i want to rant about school so I'll start another post then....

See you soon!

(And Yes I'm avoiding my dream....I'm having a hard time remembering! ><>
So...see you soon!

;)

A.Q.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!