Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Summer Camp Lovin'


Okay...so this post is really belated...and may be short but i just wanted to gush!

And yes, i said 'gush'.

I'm not angry, not sad, nope!

I'm hunky dorey and lovey dovey because...

Over spring break...

I went to the mall with Jessie...

And we were in Eckerds....

Jessie was looking for make-up stuff...

I was kinda zoning out then...

(and yes I'm dragging this out purposely! >:D)

and as we walked towards the checkout counter...

We saw a guy and a girl there...

And as we went to stand in line...

The guy's eyes met mine for a split moment...


I thought my heart had stopped

>///<


Standing in front of us in line was my summer camp crush!!!!!


*squee* I feel so giddy...and stupid! XD


Now let me tell you a little bit about this.

He was the second crush i ever had and was the biggest one too!

He was, in my book, the closest thing to the perfect man.

But the sad thing was i only saw him when i went to camp.

And i haven't gone to summer camp in three years and had lost all touch with him.

I didnt have his phone number email what school he went to...nothing...

Because i was an idiot then moreso than now...


I dont think he recognized me. But i knew it was him and i'm going to place this memory right beside the shooting star one close to my heart...

God! I was freaking out so much then i thought my heart was literally going to jump out of my chest and onto the linoleum floor of Eckerds.

And yes, i do still have a crush on him...thats so pathetic >///<

Ah well...I am me. And Me is stupid annoying naive ungrateful etc...

XP

Oh and i have to add...

Damn was he cute!!!

I just wanted to leap into his arms right then and there but of course i didnt

I'm not that crazy!

XD

So anyways....

That's my crazy love saturated post.

Tomorrow don't expect to hear me talk.

I'm taking the vow of silence with a couple of friends for tomorrow in school.

I'm thinking about bringing a small whiteboard tho'...


Alrighty then!

That's all i have to say

So sorry for the extremely short posts lately...>>'

Luv you all!!!


A.Q.



2 comments:

Natsuko101 said...

i remember that!!!!
>//< He WAS pretty cute!!
i was going to tell u that l8er but u beet me to it!!!
HAHA!!! ^_^
u should have said hi, but ull c um again! dont worry!!!!! ^=^

Lily said...

I remember you telling me about your crush ^-^